Is your little sister’s birthday nearing? Did you think of buying any gift for her? If your answer is no, then it’s high time, you must think about buying something for her. But, if you ask me, I would suggest instead of buying any fancy gift for her, how about throwing a grand party? See, your sister is no more a kid and is about to step in her ‘teenage’ hence, she would love the concept of a party. Wondering what kind of party will you throw for her? Well, there are varieties of themes to choose from; but the best one will be a ‘Hollywood’ theme. Being an event manager, I can bet that this theme never goes wrong. I have arranged many Hollywood theme parties and none of them were boring. So, you can undoubtedly choose this theme, create quirky invitations for her friends and ask them to deck up like divas. Also, make sure the decor reflects the theme.
However, just thinking about the theme, decor and the menu won’t be enough. There’s another thing that you need to do just after you decide the theme, and that is booking a party hall. Do you know any such hall? No? Worry not; there are a variety of private party venues in Houston, TX. However, if you still find it difficult to find one, there are two things you can do.
- Ask people to recommend- You may not have arranged any party before, but your close friends, relatives or even colleagues might have. So, why don’t you ask any of them about a venue that’s perfect for a birthday bash? I’m sure you will come to know about a few such party halls.
- Research on the internet- If your close ones cannot refer you any party venue, do not worry as you can easily browse the internet. Through the net, you will easily come across many halls. The plus point is that you will be able to check their websites too.
Read Also: Booking A Banquet Hall For Reception
But, just finding private party halls in Houston, TX shouldn’t be your motto. Your main motto should be choosing the perfect hall for your sister’s birthday bash. And for that, you’ll have to consider a few things. Don’t know about the things to consider? Here’s a list; take a look.
- Consider the location- The first thing that you need to consider when hiring a party venue is its location so that people can easily find it and will face no trouble to locate the hall. Hence, always try to book a hall that’s situated right in the heart of Houston, not in the outskirts or areas which are shady or crime-prone.
- Consider the space of the hall- Since your sister is going to become a teen girl, I’m pretty sure that you’ll want to invite as many people as possible. Plus, this will make her feel extremely happy. So, after you create a guest list, try to look for halls that can accommodate the number of people you are going to invite. In fact, it will be best if you hire a hall that is even more spacious than the number of guests you have invited. Why? It’s because it will allow them to move freely without feeling suffocated. Plus, you’ll also be able to arrange a dance floor and some fun corners such as photo booth and etc.
- Consider the interior of the venue- Whether you agree or not, the interior look of a hall matters quite a lot. Not just to impress the guests present at the party, but also your sister. Therefore, never forget to check a venue’s interior prior booking it.
- Consider the services they provide- The last thing that you need to consider is the number of services they provide. It is necessary to check what extra services they provide so that you don’t have to give extra time or effort on searching for those services such as catering service, servers, decorators, entertainers, security guards and etc.
Now, when you know all the things you need to consider before booking a private party venue, hope it won’t be difficult to choose the best hall in Houston for celebrating your sister’s birthday.
Author Bio- Selena Homer runs an event management company and knows a lot of private party venues Houston TX. So, you can read her articles to know about how to choose the best private party halls in Houston TX.