When you are starting new, buying an office can be challenging. Although, owning a property is an ideal option, yet not everyone can afford to buy an office in a new start-up. Renting is a great option for such individuals. Rented properties are reaching new heights with every passing year. One of the big reasons why people are more interested in rented properties is because it comes within the desired budget and its hassle free. But even taking property on rent is not a child’s play. There are some common mistakes that people make while selected their rental offices are: –
- Rent A Bigger Space – If you are Start-up Company or even if you’re an existing business, your requirement of office space should be dependent on the no of employees you have in your company. However, people often tend to hire bigger spaces in order to impress their clients. Big offices not only increase the budget but are difficult to maintain as well. So, you should always go for offices that are as per your requirements.
- Approachability – When budget is a constraint, people tend to look for spaces that are in remote areas or aloof from the main city. This is because the farther you go, the lesser the rent prices. But people don’t understand that such places can be difficult to reach, which can hamper your business growth. Though most of the meetings today happen on laptops or via conferencing, yet should always have a space that is easy to reach.
- Unavailability of Facilities – For a business to run smoothly, you need a place that is fully equipped with all basic amenities like Wi-Fi, phone lines, etc. Moving to a place that is devoid of such facilities is a big mistake. It can hamper your business in big extent and can also crop up other issues.
- Parking Space Issues – Everybody today owns a car or a two-wheeler to commute to work. You don’t to park your vehicle far from your office if proper parking space is not available. Even when your business prospects come and meet you, they should not feel hassled. Therefore, improper parking space will only add up to inconvenience. Therefore, you must look for a place that is equipped with enough parking area.
- Choosing A Place Beyond Your Budget – When starting new, you want to invest money as less as possible. But if you go for office spaces that are beyond your budget then things can get very disturbing. Big spaces require big maintenance. So, if you look in longer run, it will only add up to the costs. You might not be earning big money, but your expenses are bigger than that.
Therefore, you should always make a decision as per your needs. In a city like Bangalore, there is no shortage of office spaces being an IT hub. You can easily get an office space for rent in Bangalore. But you need to be cautious enough to make right decision.